For me, the smell of a Christmas tree always makes it feel like Christmas. Unfortunately, after a few days it makes me feel like crying - streaming eyes, runny nose, itchy face - lovely!
This year will possibly be the last year we have a real tree, so I'm making the most of it. We held off until today to ensure I didn't have to toss the tree outside before Christmas Day -
I'm sure I can last a week...
Before
During
After
We managed to get the tree decorated without too many mishaps this year! In the past I've had to do it my way, but this year let the kids help more (generous I know!). There's nothing quite like the experience of decorating a tree with kids!!!
2 comments:
I love the smell of a real Chrissy tree too, but can't stand the mess. Sorry it messes you up! I'm sure it's all worth it.
Ahchoo!
Post a Comment