The photo we sent in to HawksKids was on the show this morning. Lauren and I started watching it (Paddy was asleep) but Lol got bored with Dicko "waffling" on as she said, so I let her watch Austar. Luckily my "source" at Project Stalk-A-Hawk, Lisa "Blogerazzi" King was on the ball, and let me know they were on! The funniest bit is that Dicko said it was a photo of Patrick and Lauren with THEIR favourite player Brad Sewell ! Not sure that they would have put MY photo on with Brad!
5 comments:
I cracked up when I heard that Brad was 'their' favourite player!! Yeah right!! More like their stalker Mum ;D
I am doing a physio course - he needs my help to get him back into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just thinking the same as Lisa, and you have Austar lucky dog!!!
That was Lorraine.
xxx
We saw them too Kylie! Actually Alex yelled out to me and said they were on, as he remembered them (from last weeks episode). They are the great faces of the show now! When can I get their autographs? The game really isn't the same without Brad. Hopefully you can fastrack your physio course to get Brad back on the field!
Post a Comment