Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some answers...

I've had many questions about voting for Sassy Cat in the Smile With Centro competition. Unfortunately if is only open to Australian residents. The good news is, if you live anywhere in Australia (not just Tassie) you can vote online , AND if you live in Tassie you can vote at Centro Meadow Mews, Kings Meadows (where the photos are displayed) as many times as you like! I hope that clears it up! Good luck in the prize draw for $5,000 for one lucky voter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we already voted.

P.

The Kings said...

I took the two boys up there tonight to show them Kobe's pic and Jay spotted Lauren straight away in Georgina's pic and also spotted the pic of Sassy straight away with your name on it. He was very excited. I hope you have a nice wall near Sassy's bed to put her pic up for her! :)

Kylie's blog said...

Lisa, Sassy owns us so I'm sure she's got a place picked out for her photo! Mum went down to the Mews yesterday and didn't even see the photos! I hope other customers are voting.

Anonymous said...

We've vote Kylie.

Deb and co.