That is so cute!
I LOVE that first photo - you should enter that one next year!!!!!
oh i did vote for sassy and your pic(dont tell Lisa that!!!)did you get an honorable mention or anything????
Thanks for the compliments ladies! We wont know the outcome of this year's "Smile" until November as they are apparently data matching all the entries - online and in store so it could take a while!
Oh how cute is you cat!
For not being a cat person, I love your cat.What a beautiful colour.Love Lorraine.xxx
Thanks Lorraine! At the moment she is tearing around the house like a lunatic - it's like having 3 kids!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so cute!
I LOVE that first photo - you should enter that one next year!!!!!
oh i did vote for sassy and your pic(dont tell Lisa that!!!)
did you get an honorable mention or anything????
Thanks for the compliments ladies! We wont know the outcome of this year's "Smile" until November as they are apparently data matching all the entries - online and in store so it could take a while!
Oh how cute is you cat!
For not being a cat person, I love your cat.
What a beautiful colour.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
Thanks Lorraine! At the moment she is tearing around the house like a lunatic - it's like having 3 kids!
Post a Comment