34 weeks today!

Unfortunately Lauren didn't cut my whole head off! I'm not sure who I look like but doesn't look like me! I was feeling awful and not long after had my first "hypo" where my blood sugars got too low (after being on insulin to stop them from being too high!)
And here I was thinking I wasn't as big as last time -
nothing like a photo for pointing out the obvious!
7 comments:
It is a very rare photo :) Congrats, its getting closer.
You aren't actually big at all Kylie! I think you look awesome.
your looking like a real mum-to-be...PERFECT....
good luck with the sugar balancing in these last couple of weeks... not long now!!!!
your're blooming marvellous.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
You look great Kylie - look how small your bottom looks. Wont be long now. Are you having a boy or girl - do you know??
you look great!!!
should be more photo's!!!
It's an optical illusion - that big belly would make anything look small!
Yes - we do know what we're having!
Post a Comment