Sunday, August 3, 2008

What game?

It would be easy for me to not mention last night (what game???), but I don't think I'll get away with it, so I'm getting in first. Yes, the All Black's did beat the Wallabies - soundly! Despite a lot of negativity that came from various places - including from a certain Kiwi residing in this house - you'd have to be a little dopey if you really thought that the AB's would let the Wallabies beat them twice in a row - especially as it was their last game at the sacred Eden Park, which is now in the process of being torn down ready for the 2011 world cup ( a minute's silence please). I predicted the AB's to win - but only by 8. Some people (not naming names Shayne) didn't back their side to win after their last performance - tsk tsk! Bring on the next game in Brisbane on September 13th I say, and
GO WALLABIES!

No comments: